Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hermès Bugatti Veyron FBG


A lot of people may wonder why I am blogging about a car. Well this blog is about everything modern about a man and it just so happens that exotic cars are my vice, which is second to beautiful women. At the time no, I cannot afford a Bugatti or anything like it but you can always appreciate the intricate thought and precision that it takes to make one of these artistic pieces of machinery. This everything but ordinary Bugatti Veyron is priced at $1.3 million stock. This custom Hermes package is priced at $2.3 million, which does not even look different at a glance. Being a fashion student I am not surprised at how different the price change is compared to the actual difference in style of the model. It is practically the same model but with the name Hermes added with French craftsmanship throughout the interior.

With a W16 engine this rocket on wheels is looking at a top speed of 200 mph. That is pretty fast to be driving a car that cost over $2 million. Most owners would not be driving that fast anyway being that no one will be able to enjoy the wonderful look of the car driving past and that they would probably run out of gas shortly after. Typically the people who buy this car have the money to spend on it. Though most cannot buy it, it is cool to know what one of the most expensive cars looks like. I am not counting myself out but I think I will more than likely never drive one of these works of art. Even if I was super wealthy I couldn’t see myself paying that much for a car that could get hit at anytime.


Highs
Quickest and fastest car, horsepower bragging rights (1001), guaranteed a spot at the Pebble Beach Concours in 50 years.

Lows
Other exotics sound better, ludicrous price.

Behind The Wheel
Mind-altering acceleration, It’s even surprisingly agile for its size.











1 comment:

  1. Car by itself is hot!....I see your point you pay the extra money for the Hermes Bugatti because of the name and great leather craftsmanship on the car's interior courtesy of Hermes. Great post.. This car's exterior design is like a modern piece of art.

    ReplyDelete