Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Men's Fashion Tips:

OI Polloi x Henri Lloyd Viking Smok
1. Anorak: There is no doubt in my mind that there will be rain in the seasons to come. Making sure your prepared for it is very important as well. Being prepared for it fashionably goes without saying. Well at least for me it does. In many situations I tend to stay true to what I know works for me and I suggest you do as well. Ever since I can remember I had an Anorak on stash for those tumultuous unexpected rain falls that surprise us in the spring. They are light and comfortable and will serve its purpose by keeping you nice and dry.


Norse Project Sailor Striped Sweater


2. Nautical Sweater: Some people hit the deck when it comes to horizontal stripes. Well yes, I know they do not look good on everyone, but a nautical sweater can be a great transition piece from day to night. Do not worry about looking like a sailor because more than likely you won't. Unless that is the look you are looking for. As long as you are not sporting rubber gloves, duck boots and a rain coat you should be fine. Pair one of these with a faded wash denim and canvas sneakers for a relaxed weekend look.


Nike Sportswear

3. Varsity Jacket: Lets just be honest, in some places it is just a lot colder than other places in the spring. Though we have seen varsity jackets layered as key outerwear pieces in the winter, it can also be a go to item for the spring. No, I do not mean your letterman's jacket from your glory days of high school, though some people prefer the vintage look. Aim for one that is a tad bit cleaner and simpler. It will keep you warm during those spring nights but not as heavy and bulky as regular wool or leather coats.



Vans x A.P.C Capsule Collection


4. Canvas Tennis Shoes: With me comfort is key. Then again this is not about me. A man in comfort usually means two things, he is happy and confident. If a good attitude and confidence does not exude style, I do not know what does. Some men are unsure about sneakers because it may give off a immature look. To be honest I could care less because I will always wear Air Jordan's. If Jordan's are a bit on the athletic side for you, try a pair of canvas tennis shoes. They are light in weight and extremely transitional with just about every casual outfit. We can not always walk around in wingtip shoes and designer suits. Enjoy your spring and relax a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment